What is a cover letter?
A cover letter accompanies your resume, introduces you as an applicant, and highlights your qualifications for the specific job to which you are applying. You should uniquely tailor your cover letter for each organization and position.
How to start?
1. Research the employer: To learn why you are a strong fit for the firm.
2. Analyze the job description: To understand job responsibilities and qualification. Remember they are mentioned in the order of their priority.
3. Analyze your background: Think of your experience and skills similar to the job.
1. Introduction: State the position you’re applying for and explain how you learned about the opening. State the position you’re applying for and explain how you learned about the opening.
2. Body: Detail your most attractive qualities as a candidate.
3. Conclusion: Finally, end your letter by thanking the hiring managerfor considering you and express your interest in hearing from them again.